Starting and managing your business has never been easier! Thanks to e-Residency, a digital ID card by Estonian Government, all the services like starting a company, managing taxes & accounting, accessing business banking solutions and much more, are available fully online.
If you already have your e-Residency card, this package is the next step to start your business activities in Estonia.
Included in the one-time company formation price:
- Preparing company registration documents in E-Business Register
- Registering a company with multiple founders
- Standard articles of association
- State fee of 265€
Included in the monthly package price:
- Legal address (mandatory for every Estonian company)
- Contact person for accepting the company’s official letters from Business Register and other public institutions (mandatory for every Estonian company)
- Company’s administrative address for receiving mail
- Mail sorting and forwarding for up to 10 letters in one month
- Location-independent online access to accounting software
- Possibility to create sales invoices – create your own invoices and send them to the clients directly from the software.
- Easy to forward expense documents – use a mobile app to take pictures of your expense documents and they will be automatically forwarded to the accounting software
- The option of using e-invoices (machine-readable documents)
- A dedicated accountant
- Processing up to 10 expense documents
- VAT registration for service-offering companies
- Monthly VAT declaration
- Monthly EU VAT declaration
- 1 bank account or payment gateway
- Preparing mandatory reports for annual report (except auditor’s evaluation)
- Submitting the data into Estonian Business Register
- Management report
- Access to my1Office platform
- After the payment please fill in the KYC* form that we send you
- We prepare all necessary documents and forms
- Company registration process takes only 1-2 working days
- After that we will activate our services and you are fully ready to start your business activities and apply for business banking.
- Only suitable for e-residents and Estonian ID card holders.
- Company will be registered with deferred monetary share capital contribution. It means you can choose when you pay in your share capital but it must be paid in before you start paying dividends. Minimum share capital for Estonian company is 2500€.
- Standard package is a monthly subscription service. The Service period starts from the date the service was bought and the service fee will be credited from your credit card at the beginning of the new service period.
- This package includes a dedicated accountant and is suitable for VAT registered companies.
- My Annual Report service will be provided if you have subscribed to the package for the whole financial year. Submitting annual report is mandatory even if the company doesn’t have any activities during the financial year. Delay in submitting the annual report on time may results in penalties and deleting the company from the Business Register.
*KYC – Know Your Client process to satisfy the due diligence measures imposed on us by the EU regulations. Based on our KYC process, we collect, update and store the data from each our client.