The virtual office is a flexible solution for a company for which the existence of a physical office is not necessary or whose office is not located in Estonia. The service is also suitable for e-residents that want to establish their company in Estonia and need a legal address.
The 1Office virtual office service includes a legal address and virtual secretary service. You can either take just the legal address or several services together. Ordering services online takes only a few minutes. We support both credit card and bank link payments. Your service is activated once the payment has gone through.
Your virtual office address is the reputable commercial building in the centre of Tallinn at the address Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn (Foorum Centre).
Which services do we offer?
According to Estonian laws you can register a company in Estonia only if you have an Estonian legal address. It is your company’s legal address, which can be seen on the Business Register. The address is necessary for as long as the company operates.
We offer the opportunity to use a legal address in the centre of Tallinn in the Foorum business centre at the address Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn.
The legal address service includes:
- company’s legal address for registering on the Business Register;
- company’s administrative address for receiving mail;
- mail sorting and forwarding via e-mail.
Options for mail forwarding:
- we will forward all unopened letters to you by post;
- we will open the letters, scan them and forward them to your e-mail address.
It often happens that you also need an assistant’s help in other office jobs. You can happily use the support of the virtual office in that case as well.
The secretary can for example:
- manage documents according to your company’s operations procedure;
- order supplies and services for the company;
- organise employees’ work trips;
- communicate with clients and partners that arrive on site;
- organise translating texts into the necessary language.
Call answering, phone number and answering in the client’s name
Sometimes the clients’ numerous calls may begin to hinder your main work. Or you are unable to answer them at all times. In that case you can leave dealing with them to the virtual office’s secretary.
The secretary will answer all the calls received on your company’s phone number with a personalised greeting on working days between 9-17.
Based on your agreement she will:
- forward the client to another number;
- take a note and forward it via e-mail;
- present the necessary text or product information to the client;
- enter orders.
The virtual office also enables recording the phone conversations.
Authorized contact person
Authorized contact person is needed in a situation, when you want to start an Estonian company but at least half of the board members reside outside the European Economic Area. Authorized contact person acts as a local contact for the Commercial Registry.
This contact person can be either an Estonian legal or private person with the possibility to sign documents digitally. If you do not have an Estonian contact person, please get in touch with us and we will provide you with a contact person as a service.Order online
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If there is no answer for your question here, please contact us. You will find our contacts here.
- Does an Estonian company have to have an Estonian address?
- Can an Estonian company select a post box address as the legal address?
- Does an e-resident need an Estonian address for their company?
- Where are the virtual offices located?
- Can I order the virtual office solution already before creating a company?
- How do I get my post from the virtual office?
- When do the virtual office secretaries work?
1. Does an Estonian company have to have an Estonian address?
Yes, according to the Estonian Commercial Code a company must be registered at an Estonian address.
2. Can an Estonian company select a post box address as the legal address?
No, the Estonian Commercial Code does not enable registering a company at a post box address.
3. Does an e-resident need an Estonian address for their company?
Yes. According to the Commercial Code an e-resident’s company must also have an Estonian address.
4. Where are the virtual offices located?
The virtual office is located in the heart of Tallinn in the Foorum centre (Narva mnt 5). Companies like KPMG, Finnair, Business Sweden and the SAS Institute also operate in the same respectable building.
5. Can I order the virtual office solution already before creating a company?
Yes you can. If you are only beginning to register the company, then we will make the first invoice out to you as the future member of the board. We will prepare later invoices and the agreement in the company’s name.
6. How do I get my post from the virtual office?
You can get post from the office or via e-mail. If necessary we will post the letters and parcels to the address of your choice.
7. When do the virtual office secretaries work?
You can use the virtual office and secretaries’ services on working days between 9-17, except on public holidays and shortened working days.