Why should you use Virtual Office services?
To comply the law
- Having a legal address for your business is mandatory. It can be seen on the Business Register and your company’s official letters will be delivered there.
Less costs and concerns
- Leasing or buying an office space is expensive. With us you can choose to only use our meeting room as often as you need it.
- No need to be concerned about receiving and sorting your letters. We accept all letters and forward them to your e-mail address.
- You can also use secretary’s services to answer your calls in local language, translate your documents or greet your clients and partners.
- Having your company registered to a well-known business district address leaves professional impression to clients and partners.
- You can work from home (or from under a palm tree), but you can still have meetings in professional environment.
- Having a local phone number and secretary answering your company’s calls
- Having someone receive, sort and forward your letters
- Having a place where to invite your clients and partners
- Not having to worry about little details
- And that leaves you more time to focus on your real business
As part of a business who have launched in countries all over the world, I can say with some authority how easy and smooth the process is with 1Office. Their excellent communication, genuine friendliness and determination to help us succeed has been much appreciated.
The team at 1Office come with my heartfelt recommendation – we would not hesitate to use their Finnish (or other international) services again. Thanks for your help!
I am very happy and satisfied with the Legal Consultation and Virtual Services from 1Office since 2016.
Before I choose 1Office, I got in touch with other Company’s too. But only 1Office offered me the best answers and solutions for my Situation. The Team are very competent and flexible and adjust their Service exact to my needs. I can fully recommend to doing business with them!
- Secretary services 65.00 €Show more