When you decide to stop business activities of your Swedish company, the company must be closed by voluntary liquidation. The liquidation of Swedish company takes 7-10 months and must be performed by a liquidator. The period is a lot longer compared to establishing a company in Sweden, but for the board of the company it is a passive period and our liquidator takes care of everything for you.
Keep in mind that all accounting must be composed by the time of starting the liquidation.
Included in the price:
- Drafting legal documents
- Deleting the company from Business Register
Available for an extra fee:
- Accounting (hourly fee 650 SEK)
- Accounting final reports for liquidation
The fee for preparing liquidation reports depends on the volume of transactions and size of the company. We will advise the client on how to proceed after reviewing the balance sheet and send a price offer before starting the work.
- Send us company’s bank statement and balance sheet
- We will send you the price offer for the complete process
- We will prepare the legal documents and everything else that is required for the process
- Liquidator submits the final reports on shareholders board meeting and notifies the Commercial Register of all the activities.
- You just have to approve the reports and wait for the company to be deleted from the Commercial Register
- Voluntary liquidation takes place in case the company is solvent and able to pay all debts. In case the company is insolvent, bankruptcy process must be initiated by the board instead.
- There’s also other options to terminate your company’s business activity: putting company “on a shelf”, selling the company or canceling tax registration. To order these services or get more information please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org