Agreed with our sales team.
* We receive the need for company’s annual report and agree on the volume of the work (depends on the size of the company etc.)
* We need the balance sheet and income statement of the previous financial year
* If the accounting of your company’s previous financial year has not been done we need accounting source documents
* If your company needs to be audited or reviewed, we also need auditor’s opinion
* We go over the documents and compile it to annual report
* We submit the annual report to Commercial Register
1) When is the audit or review of an annual report mandatory?
Info from here: https://1office.co/estonia/services/accounting/annual-report/
2) Who has to submit the annual report?
Submitting annual report is obligatory for all undertakings operating in Estonia, even if there is no activity during the financial year.
3) What happens if I do not submit the annual report?
When the annual report is not submitted, then eventually the Commercial registry may decide to delete the company.
4) More questions needed and coming, probably have to read through sales department inboxes
- 1Office made submitting annual report very easy for us. Thank you!
- Very quick service, I ordered the annual report in 2nd of February and it was submitted already by 5th of February and they gave me a nice discount too, because there is still time to submit the annual report for a few months.
- blabla, maybe some real customer reviews too 😀
-25% until the end of February