Why should you use Virtual Office services?
To comply the law
- Having a legal address for your business is mandatory. It can be seen on the Commercial Register and your company’s official letters will be delivered there.
Less costs and concerns
- Leasing or buying an office space is expensive. With us you can choose to only use our meeting rooms as often as you need or rent your own private office room in the centre of Stockholm.
- Don’t worry about furnishing your office, ordering coffee or setting up internet connection. We already have everything!
- No concerns in receiving and sorting your letters. We accept all letters and forward them to your e-mail address.
- Having your company registered to a well-known business district address leaves professional impression to clients and partners.
- You can use secretary’s services to answer your calls in local language, translate your documents or greet your clients and partners.
- You can work from home (or from under a palm tree), but you can still have meetings in professional environment.
- Having a local phone number and secretary answering your company’s calls
- Having someone receive, sort and forward your letters
- Having a place where to invite your clients and partners
- Not having to worry about little details
- And that leaves you more time to focus on your real business
Using 1Office service is a great pleasure. The team is always helpful, all services are made on time and in a very professional manner. I can strongly recommend this partner.
I am very happy and satisfied with the Legal Consultation and Virtual Services from 1Office since 2016.
Before I choose 1Office, I got in touch with other Company’s too. But only 1Office offered me the best answers and solutions for my Situation. The Team are very competent and flexible and adjust their Service exact to my needs. I can fully recommend to doing business with them!