Why choose 1Office accounting service?
- Just log in and see all your company’s information in one place
- Using cloud-based accounting software means less effort and of course less paperwork for you.
- Software is used for invoicing, day-to-day accounting and record-keeping, it supports bank transactions and invoicing in over 160 different currencies.
- Automated bank/PayPal feeds that will import transactions from your bank or financial institution directly into your account, eliminating the need to import transactions manually.
- Accounting with us is location-independent. Access all your data from all over the world in real-time.
- And if the computer is not near just use your mobile phone.
- Business results of last 12 months, information about your most-sold products and overview about unreceived invoices – everything’s here!
- We have a team of accountants who have international experience and are up to date with all the local regulations.
- Whether you do business locally or globally – we have all the know-how you need
- We will find fast and thorough solutions specifically suitable for you.
It meets your every need!
- Want to get access to everything and create client invoices yourself? Sure, you can do that with our software.
- Want to keep it simple and let us and the program do all the work in the background? Just let us know.
- You can choose a solution that is most convenient for you.
- Apply for an EORI number £ 50.00Show more
- Dormant company accounts £ 90.00Show more
The Starter accounting service is a perfect solution for small and growing companies. You will receive a subscription to an accounting software package, where you can create sales invoices and track all your expenses in one place. In addition, you’ll also get 0,5h of bookkeeping service every month.View serviceView all services
- UK VAT registration £ 75.00Show more
An obligation to register VAT arises when sales transactions exceed £85,000 as calculated from the beginning of a calendar year. A company can also apply for VAT number before the threshold has been reached. PAYE registration is required from the moment employees are hired.View serviceView all services