What are your options to start a company in the UK?
Establish a company with 1Office full support
Suitable for both residents and non-residents of UK
- Service includes full legal assistance during the process
- Just answer some simple questions and sign the pre-filled application – we will do the rest.
- Your company will be incorporated within 1-2 working days.
- Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum of Association will be sent to you electronically via email.
- Every company registered in the UK needs to have a valid UK address. This address will be shown on the Companies House register. All official correspondences from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and Companies House will be delivered to this address.
- Every company registered in the UK must submit annual accounts once a year, even if the company is dormant.
Every company registered in the UK needs to have a valid UK address, which will be shown on the Companies House register and will be publicly available to everyone (Registered address). It is also required for all directors of UK companies to register an address for the director on the public record (Directors service address).View serviceView all services
- Certificate of Good Standing £ 45.00Show more