- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
When you might need our Legal Services?
Company Formation process
- Before starting your company, we recommend booking a Starting a business in the UK consultation. It’s designed to give you the necessary overview and suggestions on how to operate in the UK.
- We also offer tax consultation which gives an overview of cross-border business activities, taxation of the company and much more.
- Consultations are needed in many cases. Our lawyers can help you with different commercial, contract and employment questions. Drafting legal documents and contracts, consulting about trading licenses, trademark registration and much more.
Company’s liquidation process
- If you have decided to close your limited company, we can help you with getting it “struck off” from the Companies House Register. This will take around four months and is possible only if the company: hasn’t traded or sold any stock in the last 3 months, hasn’t changed names in the last 3 months, isn’t threatened with liquidation and has no agreements with creditors, e.g. Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
Offices in Europe