1Office supports you in making business decisions, offers consultation in some legal areas and acts as the company secretary.
We can assist you with drafting applications for licenses and registrations, including Companies House filings.
The 1Office Group international tax team supports you with assessing tax risks and offering solutions, specializing in international double taxation agreements for international business.
Which services do we offer?
Overseas company registration
Depending on the activities an overseas company has in the UK, it may become necessary to register in the UK.
We are prepared to consult and assist our clients on how to register an overseas company that has a permanent place of business in the UK. We can save you time by advising you on what documents you are obliged to send to Companies House.
When starting a new company or growing an expanding business into the United Kingdom, 1Office consults in the following areas:
- Choosing the most suitable business form;
- Changing the company name;
- Apostilled (Legalised) documents;
- Certificate of Good Standing;
- Director appointment & resignation;
- Advising on taxation and permanent establishment;
- Registering for the Corporation Tax.