1Office virtual office service is a flexible solution for a company for which the existence of a physical office is not necessary or whose management is not located in the UK.
The service is also suitable for non-residents that want to establish their company in the UK and need a business address to do so.
Get your business address at the City of London virtual office in the prestigious Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2M 5QZ.
The location is well situated with regard to transport. Salisbury House is a landmark building from the 19th century overlooking Finsbury Circus.
Which services do we offer?
Virtual office in London
The virtual office service enables you to use the business address Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2M 5QZ. The service includes the possibility of using it as your registered office address with no extra charge.
An office registered at Salisbury House makes you look well-established and is much needed for communicating with the UK authorities and partners.
The service includes:
- notifications for incoming mail;
- forwarding scanned letters via e-mail.
Mail forwarding service
We can handle incoming mail according to your instructions, either be held for collection or forwarded worldwide.
Mail forwarding is charged at Royal Mail rates plus service fee of £1.50 per unit. We can send you the bundle at your preference (daily, weekly or monthly).
Call answering service
Sometimes your clients’ numerous calls may begin to hinder your main work or you may be unable to answer them at all times. In that case you can leave dealing with them to the virtual office’s secretary.
We can take care of your inbound calls on your unique UK landline phone number. The UK landline number we create for you can have a geographic area code such as 020 for London.
The calls are handled according to your instructions. Possibilities include non stop phone answering, voicemail, call forwarding, taking notes and forwarding them via e-mail. We can also present provided information and even take orders if instructed so.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If there is no answer for your question here, please contact us. You will find our contacts here.
- Does a UK limited company have to have a UK address?
- Can a UK limited company select a post box address as the registered office address?
- Where are the virtual offices located?
- Can I order the virtual office service already before creating a company?
- How do I get my mail from the virtual office?
- When do the virtual office secretaries work?
1. Does a UK limited company have to have a UK address?
Yes, a UK limited company must be registered at a UK address. Companies registered in England and Wales need to have a registered office in England or Wales.
2. Can a UK limited company register a post box address as the legal address?
No, Companies House does not enable registering a company at a post box address.
3. Where are the virtual offices located?
The virtual office is located in the heart of City of London, in the Salisbury House, London Wall.
4. Can I order the virtual office solution already before registering a company?
Yes you can. If you are only beginning to register the company, then we will make the first invoice out to you as the future director. We will prepare later invoices and the agreement in the company’s name. We would suggest using us a company formation agent.
5. How do I get my mail from the virtual office?
You can get mail from the office, via e-mail or by logging into our client area. If necessary we will forward mail to the address of your choice.
6. When do the virtual office secretaries work?
You can use the virtual office and secretaries’ services on working days between 9 AM to 5 PM, except on English bank holidays.