Why should you use Virtual Office services?
To comply the law
- Every company registered in the UK needs to have a valid UK address. Registered address will be shown on the Companies House register. All official correspondences from HMRC and Companies House will be delivered to this address.
- In some cases you might also need Directors Service address, which is legal address for directors and partners of the UK company. This address is publicly available to everyone and all the legal documents from Companies House and HMRC (addressed to any of the directors) will be sent there.
Less costs and concerns
- No need to be concerned about receiving and sorting your letters. We accept all letters and forward them to your e-mail address.
- All original letters are stored in our London office. Where you can collect anytime between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- You can also use secretary’s services to answer your calls in English language. We can also arrange for your documents to be translated.
- Give the best impression of your company with a prestigious virtual office address in central London.
- You can work from home (or from under a palm tree), and still leave professional impression to clients and partners.
- Having a local phone number and secretary answering your company’s calls
- Having someone receive, sort and forward your letters
- Not having to worry about little details
- And that leaves you more time to focus on your real business
Every company registered in the UK needs to have a valid UK address, which will be shown on the Companies House register and will be publicly available to everyone (Registered address). It is also required for all directors of UK companies to register an address for the director on the public record (Directors service address).View serviceView all services