What are your options to start a company in Estonia?
Establish a company in Company Formation Portal
Suitable for e-residents and one founder
Establish a company with 1Office full support
Suitable for e-residents and multiple founders
- Service includes full legal assistance during the process
- Just answer some simple questions and sign the pre-filled application – we will do all the rest.
- You can get it all done in a day.
Establish a company in Estonian notary’s office with 1Office full support
Suitable for non-residents and one or more founders
- If you are not an e-resident you can still easily establish your company in notary’s office.
- Book your flight to Tallinn and our lawyer will accompany you to notary’s office and assist throughout the whole process.
- If you can’t come to the notary in person, you can authorize 1Office lawyer to act on your behalf.
- Every company in Estonia needs to have a local legal address. The address can be seen on the Business Register and your company’s official letters will be delivered to this address. 1Office legal address service also includes receiving and forwarding your letters. Read more and order.
- If your company’s management board is located outside of Estonia, it is mandatory to have a contact person. Contact person acts as a first contact for all public institutions. Service includes legal address. Read more and order.
- Every company registered in Estonia has to submit the annual report once a year. If the company has the VAT number (mandatory for companies with EU turnover more than 40 000€) or if the company pays salaries to employees, monthly declarations are also mandatory. Read more and order.
I live in Croatia and I’m proud of being an Estonian E-resident. I was very hesitant to start my limited company using an online company formation company. When I did a Google search I found many companies offering this service and luckily, I choose 1Office over others. I was not sure how to deal with company formation, how to have a business address, how to get a bank account and all related paperwork but 1Office staff made it all real simple for me and answered all my questions with patience and help me set it all up. I would recommend 1Office to anyone who is starting a new business in Estonia because they are capable of solving all possible problems and are well informed in the procedures for opening and running the company.
Highly recommended!! The service provided at 1Office Estonia can be described in one word- flawless. Their team helped guide me through the process of opening an Estonian corporation online with ease, knowledge, professionalism and a level of personal kindness that are unparalleled in their field. We have been beyond satisfied to use the services of 1Office Estonia and look forward to a continued future in their care.