This Privacy Notice (hereinafter Privacy Notice) describes the processing of your Personal Data by an Estonian private limited company 1Office OÜ, registry code 12310390, address Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, Estonia, 10117 (hereinafter 1Office) when you visit the website www.1office.co (hereinafter Website) or if you are a client of any of the following group companies of 1Office.
1Office Latvia SIA, registry code 40203020459, address Brīvības iela 40 – 26A, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia, e-mail address email@example.com
1Office Lithuania UAB, registry code 304628660, address T. Narbuto 5, Vilnius LT-08103, Lithuania, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
1Office Finland Oy, registry code 2486002-1, address Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6E, Helsinki 00100, Finland, e-mail address email@example.com
1Office Sweden AB, registry code 556862-7672, address Wallingatan 34, 111 24 Stockholm, Sweden, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
1Office Estonia OÜ, registry code 11528017, address Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, Estonia, 10117, e-mail address email@example.com
1Office Group Ltd, registry code 08815683, address 65 London Wall, London, EC2M 5TU, UK, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controller means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing of Personal Data.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Services means any services provided by 1Office or any of its group companies.
- How and what information is processed about you?
- Although 1Office and its group companies provide business services to legal entities, there are different categories of Personal Data that 1Office or relevant group company collects about you. Some Personal Data is collected automatically while you visit the Website. Due to the nature of Services 1Office and its group companies provide, you are required by law to provide certain Personal Data legally mandatory for receiving the Services.
- When you make an enquiry or order Services, you are required to provide certain personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address and credit card number or other billing information, for preparing the offer and making the payment for the ordered Services.
- Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by payment service providers. Payment service providers are listed in the e-shop of 1Office and each of the relevant group companies. Please review their privacy notice for further information.
- When you subscribe to 1Office newsletter, you provide 1Office with your e-mail address, and 1Office will send you occasionally e-mails about the Services and news related to the Services.
- When you purchase the Services and enter into contract with 1Office or any of its group companies, you are required by law to provide the service provider at least the following information:
– Your name;
– Your personal identification code and issuing country;
– Your date and place of birth;
– Your address;
– Your e-mail address.
- What are the purposes and legal basis for processing?
- Your data is used for the following purposes:
- Providing the Services.
- Your data is used for the following purposes:
Your Personal Data (e.g. your name and contact details) is processed to be able to provide you the Services. Since Services provided by 1Office or any of its group companies are regulated services, clients are also obligated by law to provide the service provider with certain Personal Data (listed in article 2.5.).
Failure to provide Personal Data by clients as required by law shall result in not being able to fulfill the contract or even in refusing the Services.
Legal basis: performance of a contract; compliance with a legal obligation
- Improving the Services.
Legal basis: consent; legitimate interests
- Providing client support.
Your Personal Data (e.g. your name and e-mail address or phone number) is processed to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, billing matters and responding to your enquiries.
Legal basis: performance of a contract
- Marketing and keeping you informed about the Services and news.
If you are interested in receiving offers, information and news regarding the Services, you may subscribe to 1Office newsletter by providing 1Office with your e-mail address.
1Office uses your e-mail address provided upon subscription only for sending you the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter anytime or ask 1Office to delete your e-mail address from the list of recipients anytime.
Legal basis: legitimate interests; consent
- 1Office and its group companies generally do not process Personal Data based on consent. However, occasionally your consent may be required (e.g. for processing information through certain cookies placed on the Website).
- Your Personal Data may also be processed as may be described in a separate privacy notice provided to you at the time the information is collected, or in other manner to which you consent.
- 1Office and its relevant group companies can rely on legitimate interests for processing of your Personal Data, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. Legitimate interests pursued by 1Office and its group companies are identified above under the purposes of processing. You can obtain additional information about such legititamate interests by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Categories of recipients of Personal Data and transfers to third countries
- 1Office and its group companies are not able to provide you with the quality Services without using third party service providers. Therefore, your personal information will be disclosed to the third-party service providers used by 1Office and its group companies. 1Office and its group companies use third party service providers of the following services:
- Website hosting
- E-shop hosting
- IT support
- payment gateways
- CRM software
- sales and marketing software
- accounting software
- social media, advertising and analytics partners
- other services necessary for providing the service to clients based on the Terms of Service (link to ToS).
- Third party service providers are provided only with such information that is reasonably necessary for performing their services and selected service providers guarantee their compliance with the applicable data protection legislation. Third party service providers are independent from 1Office and its group companies and have their own privacy notices. Please contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third party service providers located outside the EU are Privacy Shield certified or process Personal Data only in data centers in the EU.
- 1Office and its group companies may disclose your personal information to the state authorities if so required by applicable law.
- Tracking and cookies
- 1Office uses technologies such as cookies on its Website to customize content, analyze traffic to the Website and advertise the Services to the relevant target group.
- Cookies are small text files that contain information about your interactions with the Website. Data collected though cookies is impersonal and 1Office does not use this data to identify the individual using the Website.
- 1Office uses the following categories of cookies:
- Necessary cookies for making the Website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable the Website to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks, like preferred language of the visitor or the region from which the visitor comes to the Website.
- Statistic cookies help 1Office to understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies enable in cooperation with advertising partners, to show 1Office ads to relevant target group.
- You may delete cookies any time. The cookies are stored in web browser and every browser has slightly different procedure of deleting cookies.
The data collected by Facebook pixel can be used to show relevant ads to our target groups. You can always choose the Ad settings under your personal Facebook account.
10ffice is using Google services to analyze the usage of the Website and optimize the experience.
Google Analytics allows 1Office to track which pages are visited, for how long and gives 1Office insights about where the visitors to the Website are coming from.
The data collected by Google also allows 1Office to show relevant ads through AdWords.
Information about how Google keeps information safe can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/#.
Hotjar is a technology service that helps 1Office to better understand its visitors experience (e.g. how much time visitors spend on the Website, which links they choose to click, what they do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables 1Office to build and maintain its service with user feedback.
Please see here (link to the cookie document) for more information about the cookies used on the Website.
- Storage periods
- Where 1Office and its group companies process Personal Data for being in compliance with a legal obligation, the data shall be kept for the period of 5-10 years from the end of the contract for Services. The exact mandatory period for keeping the client data depends on the location of the provider of the Services. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com.
- We retain all information you submit to us within a reasonable period of time for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, protecting our legal interest or otherwise where we have a legitimate reason for retention. All data other than required by law shall be deleted after 6 months from providing it to 1Office and its group companies providing the Services.
- Your rights
- Right of access to your data: you have the right to obtain information if your Personal Data is processed and if so then to have access to it.
- Right to amend your data: you have the right to require your incorrect Personal Data to be corrected.
- Right to object: you have right to object to processing of your Personal Data if the use of your Personal Data is based on legitimate interests, including profiling for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to transfer of your data: in certain cases, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used format and have the right to transmit those data directly to another service provider.
- Right to erasure of your data: in certain cases, you have the right to have your Personal Data deleted.
- Right to restrict processing of your data: in certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of our Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent for processing of your Personal Data.
- Automated processing: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling if such decision-making has legal effects or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you wish to exercise your rights or if you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been breached, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authority if you think that our processing of your Personal Data infringes your rights.
- Security of Personal Data
- To protect your Personal Data 1Office and its group companies take reasonable precautions and follow industry’s best practices to make sure your data is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- 1Office and its group companies have implemented several security features for keeping your data secure, including:
- using SSL technology and the encryption of personal data,
- using pseudonymisation where appropriate,
- using secure servers, firewalls and passwords,
- using trusted third-party service providers, including Privacy Shield certified providers from third countries,
- instructing natural person who has access to Personal Data to process the data on instructions from the Controller, unless such processing is regulated by law.
- We have limited the number of persons who have access to the Personal Data to those directly involved in providing the Services.
- In case of suspicion of unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or transfer of your data, please report immediately to us by e-mail email@example.com.
- Where a Personal Data breach occurs, the Controller shall notify the breach to the supervisory authority and clients within 72 hours after having become aware of the breach, unless the Personal Data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
- Amendments to this Privacy Notice and contact information
- This Privacy Notice may be amended from time to time. The current version of the Privacy Notice and any of its modifications are published on the Website. Amendment of the Privacy Notice may also be communicated to you by e-mail or by other means.
- Any questions about the Privacy Notice can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: June 25 2018