When you might need our Legal Services?
Company Formation process
- Before starting your company, we recommend booking an international tax consultation. It gives you the overview about cross-border business taxation.
- If company’s management board is located outside of Estonia it is mandatory to appoint a contact person. Our contact person acts as a first contact for all public institutions.
Company’s Representation process
- If you own a company, you might need someone to represent you in front of private and public institutions and offices. It’s convenient for company owners who are unable to travel to Estonia all the time.
- Consultations are needed in many cases. Our lawyers can help you with different commercial, contract and employment questions. Drafting legal documents and contracts, consulting about trading licenses, trademark registration and much more.
Company’s liquidation process
- If you have decided to close your Estonian company, we can help you with the liquidation process. It takes at least 7 months but for the board of the company it is a passive period and our liquidator takes care of everything.
I am an Estonian E-resident from Austria and set up a company in Tallinn in 2015. Two years later I had to liquidate the company because of some unforeseen circumstances. I employed 1office with the liquidation and after helping me to create the final report they took care of the whole liquidation process. All I had to do was to electronically sign the necessary documents and wait until the 7 months liquidation period was over.
The whole process worked flawlessly and I highly recommend 1Office to Estonian E-residents as business partner.
I am an Estonian citizen who runs his Estonian company from Spain with the help of 1Office. I set up Redisa OÜ in 2015 with the help of Katrin Allmäe of the Tallinn office, who was recommended to me by one of my business associates. Throughout our 3 year relationship, she and the rest of her colleagues have helped me resolve many business related and government administrative issues in a smooth fashion, allowing me to concentrate on growing my business.
I have probably had contact with 10 different 1Office employees in various departments over these 3 years, and all have been courteous and efficient. What I value most, however, is the personal touch that Katrin and her team bring to the job, that makes the 1Office experience even that much more valuable. I highly recommend 1Office Estonia for all your Estonian business services needs.
Every Estonian company with management board located outside of Estonia needs to have a contact person appointed. Contact person is the first contact used by the authorities for delivering official documents. It is also mandatory to have a local legal address, which can be seen on the Business Register.View serviceView all services
Legal Consultation 100.00 €Show more