What are your options to start a company in Finland?
Buy a ready-made company OY
- Fastest and easiest way to start your company in Finland.
- You can do everything without travelling to Finland.
- Service includes full legal assistance during the process and a company with no previous financial history.
- We will do everything regarding re-registration, preparing and filling all the documents and application.
- You can register a bank account anywhere in the world, Finnish bank account is not mandatory. You have until the end of the first fiscal year to make share capital payment.
- Within 10-15 business days you have a company in Finland.
Establish a company OY
- Service includes legal assistance during the process.
- Just answer some simple questions and sign the application.
- Book your flight to Helsinki to open a startup account. We can help you with the whole process if needed.
- Share capital payment needs to be made right after the startup account is opened.
- It’s possible that Central Commercial Register asks additional questions – we can help you with translations and answers.
Register a permanent establishment
- Suitable for foreign entities who provide temporary service in Finland.
- You already have a company in one country and want to provide service in Finland for more than 6 months.
- Perfect solution for construction, assembly, installation and other projects.
- Submitting annual results to authorities is easier than for OY.
- Taxes are paid on the same basis as local companies.
- It’s easy to delete permanent establishment from tax register once the project is completed.
- Keep in mind that your management board needs at least two persons who are both residents of the European Economic Area.
- In Finland it is mandatory to apply for Tax Registrations in order to start business. Read more and order.
- Every company in Finland needs to have a local legal address. Legal address can be seen on the Central Commercial Register and your company’s official letters will be delivered to this address. 1Office legal address service also includes receiving and forwarding your letters. Read more and order.
- Every company registered in Finland has to submit the annual report once a year. If the company has monthly payments, purchases, invoices and VAT number it is also mandatory to submit monthly declarations. Read more and order.
As part of a business who have launched in countries all over the world, I can say with some authority how easy and smooth the process is with 1Office. Their excellent communication, genuine friendliness and determination to help us succeed has been much appreciated.
The team at 1Office come with my heartfelt recommendation – we would not hesitate to use their Finnish (or other international) services again. Thanks for your help!
We have used services of 1Office for 2 years. Their advice in all realms of setting up a company, in terms of virtual office and accounting, has been extremely valuable.