What are your options to start a company in Sweden?
Buy a ready-made limited liability company AB
- It’s the fastest and easiest way to start your company.
- Service includes full legal assistance during the process and a company with no previous financial history.
- We will do everything regarding re-registration, preparing and filling in all the documents and changing the company’s records.
- You have until the end of the first fiscal year to open a bank account and make share capital payment.
- After about one week you have a company in Sweden.
- Companies in the construction sector can order ID06 registration and manual personal identification in Tallinn or Riga.
Tax registrations for foreign company
- Before starting a business in Sweden, it is necessary to apply for several registrations at the Swedish Tax Agency.
- We will help you decide which registrations your company needs and guide you through the process.
- Register for F-tax, VAT and Employer’s registration.
- 1Office’s tax registration service includes filling out the applications, submitting the documents to the Tax Agency, answering to additional queries, and more.
Register a permanent establishment
- Suitable for foreign entities who provide temporary service in Sweden. Learn more about the service here.
- You already have a company in one country and want to provide service in Sweden for more than 6 months.
- Perfect solution for construction, assembly, installation and other projects.
- Submitting annual results to authorities is easier than for AB.
- Taxes are paid on the same basis as local companies.
- It’s easy to delete permanent establishment from tax register once the project is completed.
Contact person service
- Contact person is required if none of the company’s board members have Swedish Personal Number or permanently reside in Sweden.
- Contact person is required for registering the company in the Commercial Register.
- This person doesn’t have liabilities or responsibilities towards the company and has no right to represent the company or access your company’s details.
- The contact person will only be contacted by the authorities if the board members can’t be reached.
- You can also order the company’s legal address service from 1Office that is mandatory for all companies registered in Sweden. It is the best solution for non-resident entrepreneurs who don’t have an office in Sweden.
- All companies letters will be sent to the company’s legal address.
- Keep in mind that in Sweden it is mandatory to apply for Tax Registrations in order to start a business. Read more and order.
- Every company in Sweden needs to have a local legal address and it can’t be a residential address. Legal address can be seen in Bolaksverket and official letters will be delivered to this address. 1Office legal address service also includes receiving and forwarding your letters. Read more and order.
- While establishing your own AB or buying a ready-made AB it is mandatory to have a board member who is resident in Sweden. If this is not possible, a contact person must be appointed. Read more and order.
- Every company registered in Sweden has to submit an annual report. If the company has monthly payments, purchases, invoices and VAT number it is also mandatory to submit monthly or quarterly declarations. Read more and order.
This is Aspidistra OÜ, We choose 1Office as a solution partner to start and run our business. Their neat working systems and keen to find solutions, really make our business life easier.
Especially if you have an e-commerce business as us, 1Office will be the right solution for everybody. They took many burdens from our shoulders, so we had a much more time to take off our e-commerce website depotlure.com
As Aspidistra OÜ family, we are very happy to work with 1Office Team
We have used services of 1Office for 2 years. Their advice in all realms of setting up a company, in terms of virtual office and accounting, has been extremely valuable.