A registered office is the official contact address for the company. This address will be shown on the Companies House register and will be publicly available to everyone. It also serves as the official correspondence address for delivering official government mail from the local tax office (HMRC) and Companies House.
Service includes postal services (accepting, sorting and forwarding your mail) for up to 10 letters in one month.
Included in the price:
- Company’s registered address
- Company’s administrative address for receiving mail
- Mail sorting and forwarding by e-mail for up to 10 letters in one month
- Access to my1Office platform
Available for an extra fee:
- Virtual office address package (Directors service + Registered address + Mail forwarding) in central London
- If you prefer to receive your unopened by mail this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- If your company receives more than 10 letters in one month:
- 11-50 letters in one month – additional fee £20
- 51-100 letters in one month – additional fee £36
- Additional £16 for each 50 letters
- This is a yearly subscription service. The fee for the next year’s period will be issued from your credit card one month prior to the new period.
- The period of one year starts from the date the service was bought.